Church bulletin bloopers
Sometimes it is good to laugh. Here is a selection of bloopers from church bulletins, message boards, sermons, and announcements.
• This Sunday’s Sermon Outline:
I. Delineate your fear
II. Disown your fear
III. Displace your rear
• If you would like to make a donation, fill out a form, enclose a check and drip in the collection basket.
• Nov. 11: An evening of boweling at Lincoln Country Club.
• Women’s Luncheon: Each member bring a sandwich. Polly Phillips will give the medication.
• Karen’s beautiful solo: “It is Well With My Solo.”
• Congratulations to Tim and Ronda on the birth of their daughter October 12 thru 17.
• If you choose to heave during the Postlude, please do so quietly.
• Hymn: “I Love Thee My Ford.”
• Sign-up sheet for anyone wishing to be water baptized on the table in the foyer.
• Newsletters are not being sent to absentees because of their weight.
• Helpers are needed! Please sign up on the information sheep.
(from Humorama newsletter via PreachingNow)
[I just looked at the Possibly Related list for this post, and it is pretty strange. That list is automatically generated by keywords found in the post. That’s why it is called Possibly Related.]