Leadership, and the training of leaders, is one of Ken’s passions. Here are some ways he can serve.
Leadership Training Modules
These are some possible leadership training modules. A number of these can be combined in a workshop or leadership retreat, or a leadership training weekend.
- The essence of leadership
- The heart of a godly leader
- Personality and spiritual gifts in leadership
- The tasks of leadership
- Effective leadership teams
- Leadership decision making
- Values driven leadership
- Leadership selection and training
- Mentoring younger leaders
- Authority and accountability of leaders
- Leading change: How to make changes without becoming a martyr
- Biblical conflict resolution
- Shaping the church culture
- Leadership lessons from Nehemiah
- Leadership Training for Elders and Deacons
Leadership Training Weekend
Ken offers a leadership training weekend to churches and ministry organizations. There are many possible arrangements, but here is one possible schedule:
- Sat. morning: General training workshop open to all church members
- Sat. afternoon: Leadership training workshop for those serving on leadership teams
- Sun. morning: Preach in the worship service, possibly teach adult Sunday School
- Sun. afternoon: Meet with the board or one of the leadership teams for a strategic discussion of key issues that they are facing
After the training weekend there is the option of monthly training/discussion meetings with a leadership team via internet video chat. This would be especially helpful to a new leadership team or one that if facing difficult issues.
If you are interested in setting up leadership training sessions, please visit the contact page to get in touch.