Leadership, and the training of leaders, is one of Ken’s passions. Here are some ways he can serve you and your church. He also offers coaching to Christian leaders.
Leadership Training Modules
Here are some of the available leadership training modules. A number of these can be combined in a workshop or leadership retreat, or a leadership training weekend.
- The essence of leadership
- The heart of a godly leader
- Personality and spiritual gifts in leadership
- The tasks of leadership
- Effective leadership teams
- Leadership decision making
- Values driven leadership
- Leadership selection and training
- Mentoring younger leaders
- Authority and accountability of leaders
- Leading change: How to make changes without becoming a martyr
- Biblical conflict resolution
- Shaping the church culture
- Leadership lessons from Nehemiah
- Leadership Training for Elders and Deacons
Leadership Training Weekend
Ken offers a leadership training weekend to churches and ministry organizations. There are many possible arrangements, but here is one possible schedule:
- Sat. morning: General training workshop open to all church members
- Sat. afternoon: Leadership training workshop for those serving on leadership teams
- Sun. morning: Preach in the worship service, possibly teach adult Sunday School
- Sun. afternoon: Meet with the board or one of the leadership teams for a strategic discussion of key issues that they are facing
After the training weekend there is the option of monthly training/discussion meetings with a leadership team via internet video chat. This would be especially helpful to a new leadership team or one that if facing difficult issues.
If you are interested in setting up leadership training sessions, please visit the contact page to get in touch.